This panel discussion will feature the business leaders and customer experience practitioners from different industries, sharing their feedback on the likes and dislikes of customer experience trends.
- Ecommerce matures but leaves R12bn on the table – 96% of survey respondents would spend more if the experience was better. The question to etailers is how can they improve their processes to capture this demand.
- Powerful online propositions are needed – this will focus on the opportunity cost of cart abandonment. What can etailers do to minimise the fall off.
- The moments of truth. What matters most to consumers and how can brands speak to them effectively to bolster revenue.
- The importance of trust. What are the key considerations that provide consumers with the reassurance their money is in good hands.
- Winning friends and influencing people. The importance of reviews and peer to peer recommendations.
Reviews for Unlocking South African Digital Customer Experience Report 2021 with the leading experts from different sectors.