This panel discussion will feature the business leaders and customer experience practitioners from different industries, sharing their feedback on the likes and dislikes of customer experience trends.
- Ecommerce matures but leaves R12bn on the table – 96% of survey respondents would spend more if the experience was better. The question to etailers is how can they improve their processes to capture this demand.
- Powerful online propositions are needed – this will focus on the opportunity cost of cart abandonment. What can etailers do to minimise the fall off.
- The moments of truth. What matters most to consumers and how can brands speak to them effectively to bolster revenue.
- The importance of trust. What are the key considerations that provide consumers with the reassurance their money is in good hands.
- Winning friends and influencing people. The importance of reviews and peer to peer recommendations.