Being entrenched in being a successful print business with existing revenues in a digitally transforming world was the major crisis faced by Autotrader. Climax was in 2016 at the end of the print “era”. Finally shutting the
magazines and focusing on being a fully-fledged digital platform business was the resolution of the crisis.
Now the, future looks bright as there are still many parts of the car shopping journey not yet fully “digitally transformed”.
• 5 key business trends
• 3 key tactics everyone can be used today
• Online Platforms and their effects
• The difference between producer and platform businesses.
• Why platform businesses are so valuable.
• How to start the journey to being a platform business.